The Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program is designed to increase the number of students from underrepresented backgrounds who enter graduate studies leading to the doctorate.
- 2015 Research Conference
- Save the dates:
October 30 - November 1
- Program Activities
- Eight-week, paid summer research internship.
- Graduate school and career preparation.
- Mentoring and travel opportunities.
- Demographic and academic requirements for McNair Scholars.
- Learn about the McNair Scholar and faculty mentor application processes.
- About Ronald McNair/Program History
- Learn about Ronald McNair and the beginnings of the program