Re-entering the Graduate School
If you plan to return to your graduate program after an absence of two or more semesters (excluding summer and UWinteriM sessions), you must apply to re-enter the Graduate School. The Graduate School has the following requirements for re-entering students:
- Completion of a semester's work within the past five years.
- A cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0.
- Clearance of academic and administrative holds.
- Being within the time limit for degree completion.
- You may also need the approval of your graduate program unit. Check with your unit about its re-entry requirements.
You can download a re-entry form from this site. A $20 processing fee is required for re-entry.