School/College: College of Health Sciences
No Graduate Degree Conferred: Courses Only
Courses numbered 300-699 are Undergraduate/Graduate. Courses numbered 700 and above are Graduate only.
- 610 (C L Sci 610) Pharmacology. 3 cr. U/G.
- Lectures on pharmacokinetics, mechanisms of action, and physiological effects of toxic and therapeutic substances. Prereq: jr st, Chem 501(P), or cons instr.
- 620 Environmental Health. 3 cr. U/G.
- An overview of the field of environmental and occupational health is presented, including physical, chemical and biological hazards. Prereq: jr st.
- 701 (C L Sci 701) Human Pathophysiology I. 3 cr. G.
- An advanced course in basic pathological mechanisms underlying production of human disease and effects on selected organ systems. Prereq: grad st or cons instr.
- 702 (C L Sci 702) Human Pathophysiology II. 3 cr. G.
- A continuation of 701 dealing with pathogenesis of the major diseases of human organ systems. Prereq: grad st; HS 701(C L Sci 701)(P) or cons instr.
- 917 Seminar in Health Outcomes Assessment. 3 cr. G.
- Conceptual innovations and methodological strategies in outcomes research including implementation in clinical research and practice. Prereq:grad st ; cons instr