To request a copy of your transcripts you must fill out the following form and follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Official transcripts are now ordered online.
- Transcript requests must come from the student/former student. Requests from a third party will be processed only with written permission from the student/former student.
- Due to FERPA regulations, the Graduate School cannot send unofficial transcripts electronically.
- To request unofficial transcript by mail, send completed form.
- Transcripts will be withheld if any obligations to the University have not been satisfied.
Please call (414) 229-6569 for more information.
Viewing unofficial transcripts through PAWS
Current students may access unofficial transcripts via PAWS. Directions are as follows:
- Log into PAWS.
- Under Academics, navigate to the dropdown menu.
- Select Transcript: View Unofficial.
- Click on the arrow next to dropdown menu 5. Under type, select Graduate Transcript.
- Click Submit Transcript Request.
- Check your UWM e-mail for a PDF of your transcript.