UWM Home PageUWM Graduate School UWM logo Grad School graphic
Quick Links

Prospective & Current Students

Request Transcripts

To request a copy of your transcripts you must fill out the following form and follow the guidelines outlined below.

Official: Request transcript online

Unofficial: Download PDF form


  1. Official transcripts are now ordered online.
  2. Transcript requests must come from the student/former student. Requests from a third party will be processed only with written permission from the student/former student.
  3. Due to FERPA regulations, the Graduate School cannot send unofficial transcripts electronically.
  4. To request unofficial transcript by mail, send completed form.
  5. Transcripts will be withheld if any obligations to the University have not been satisfied.

Please call (414) 229-6569 for more information.

Viewing unofficial transcripts through PAWS

Current students may access unofficial transcripts via PAWS. Directions are as follows:

  1. Log into PAWS.
  2. Under Academics, navigate to the dropdown menu.
  3. Select Transcript: View Unofficial.
  4. Click on the arrow next to dropdown menu 5. Under type, select Graduate Transcript.
  5. Click Submit Transcript Request.
  6. Check your UWM e-mail for a PDF of your transcript.


Page last updated on: 12/18/2014