Following are some formal UWM programs offering undergraduate research opportunities. Other departments may have opportunities without a Web presence; contact individual departments for more information.
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Connects undergraduates with research projects across campus.
School of Freshwater Sciences/
Great Lakes WATER Institute
- NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates
- Summer internships in aquatic sciences funded by the National Science Foundation.
- McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program
- Designed to increase number of students from underrepresented backgrounds who pursue doctorates.
- SURE and UPMoST
- Scientific Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE) & Undergraduate Protein Modeling of Scientific Topics (UPMoST)