WISPER (WISconsin Proposal Electronic Routing) is the UW System-wide electronic routing tool for extramural funding applications and agreements.
Note: Mozilla Firefox is the recommended browser. Some WISPER functions are not working properly with Internet Explorer or Safari.
Notes & Tips:
- Attachments cannot have file names longer than 64 characters.
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off for this site.
- If you prefer to use Internet Explorer, changing some settings on your computer may help solve problems experienced when launching Word and Excel files.
- Desk References and Webcasts
- WISPER Reference Manual (PDF)
- Overviews Specific to School/College
- Supplements for School/College Administrators
- Coming soon: Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Attachments cannot have file names longer than 64 characters.
Having problems launching Word and Excel files in WISPER using Internet Explorer? See the Troubleshooting Guide.
For assistance, send e-mail to WISPERfirstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 229-3332.
Want to Practice?
The Log In below will allow practice on the WISPER Test System. No data entered in this test system will appear in the live system, nor will any e-mail notifications be generated.