Submitting a Proposal
Contact a pre-award proposal reviewer, learn submission and resubmision guidelines from the various agencies, create a WISPER record, get the necessary approvals.
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Pre-award specialists for advice about application/proposal preparation, sponsor guidelines and policies, and applicable UWM policies. OSP provides institutional approval for grant applications and contract proposals.
- Submission Checklist
- A brief synopsis of the proposal submission process and items to accompany the WISPER record.
- Routing and Approval
- Ensure appropriate approvals by using the WISPER record and obtaining authorized institutional acceptance for all funded proposals.
- Electronic Submission
- Required on-campus approvals and routing prior to electronic proposal submission.
- Proposal Revision and Re-submission
- Many faculty and staff with an excellent record of grant funding did not succeed on their first, second, or even third attempts.