Information about and Resources for the Graduate Faculty Committee and its subcommittees, which govern graduate education at UWM.
- Graduate Faculty Committee
- The GFC formulates UWM graduate program policies and advises the Graduate School Dean about their implementation.
- Subcommittee on Graduate Course and Curriculum
- GCC responsibilities include review and approval of graduate credit course proposals.
- Subcommittee on Graduate Program Reviews
- The GPR makes appropriate recommendations on the frequency and nature of reviews of various programs. No Nov. 24 meeting
- Subcommittee on Graduate Fellowships
- The Subcommittee annually establishes deadlines, application nomination forms, review selection procedures, and award announcements.
- Scholastic Appeals Committee
- The SAC serves as the academic misconduct hearing committee for all graduate students.